Sunday, September 7, 2008

She Lied!


A "Valium" is exactly like an automobile. She only told me we'd be traveling by "Valium" to lure me into a false sense of complacency. Needless to say that this trip has not gone well thus far. If it were not for my readers, I would discontinue writing this blog simply to spite Jennifer.

The first evening was made at least minimally tolerable by a visit to my old stomping grounds outside of Lansing. Unfortunatly, at what I am sure was that woman's doing, I was confined to a room for the duration of our stay. She made no attempt to hide her guilt with an excuse, saying that I would "run off" if I was left to roam free. Would such an action be surprising give the circumstances? The next day found us all trapped in a automobile for several hours at a stretch. And to add insult to injury, when I objected to this state of affairs, she had the audacity to threaten to lock me in my cat carrier!

I will admit that today went slightly better than the previous two, something that I am sure I have my human, Jason, to thank for. He arranged for Jennifer to drive the automobile while he and I shared a seat. He listened to my concerns quite attentively and explained that Jennifer is determined to go to California via automobile and we both know how she can be when she is in that state. He was able to arrange for me to ride more comfortably, and I was finally able to take a brief rest. I have decided to carry on as best I can under these distressing circumstances.

No comments: