Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Monster is broken!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!

The Monster has been sort of broken for awhile because he hurt his back really bad. The doctor says he's not allowed to lift heavy things which includes me (but not Spanky). Which is fine with me because I don't want him to pick me up.

After Mommy and the Monster came back from their trip home for Christmas (they left me! I was sad!), the Monster had a cold. One one paw, it's nice when he has a cold because he's not as scary when he sleeps all the time. On the other paw, he doesn't leave very much when he's sick so I have to be extra careful that he doesn't see me. Spanky likes it when the Monster is sick cause he says the Monster makes a great bed for sleeping on. The Monster is warm and I like warm things, but I do not like Monsters! He could wake up when I was sleeping on him and then he would get me! Very scary! O.o

Mommy was sick too, which was sad, but she got better and in the meantime I got lots of snuggles and ear scratchies. So it was only sort of sad that she was sick. But the Monster didn't get all better like Mommy did, probably because he's a Monster. He ended up with a sinus infection AND con... conjun.... conjunct.... I can't write it! It's too hard! It means his eyes got all red and they itched. Since the Monster's eyes were all ucky, he couldn't see as good as he usually he can. I was able to sneak by him lots of times! I even got really close to him yesterday and he didn't see me. I'm a brave kitty! :D

Mommy didn't want to catch the Monster's germs so she had to wash all the things the Monster touched. I don't know why she doesn't do that all the time. The Monster is probably full of germs. He IS a monster and everyone knows that monsters can make you sick. That's one of the reasons they're so scary. Well, that and their claws and their teeth and their general scariness. Anyway, Mommy washed all the sheets and towels and blankets every day. It was a lot of work to wash all that stuff, but I helped her. I sat on the bed when she changed the sheets and grabbed the corners when she was folding them and crawled inside the blankets so make sure they were nice and warm. I'm even rolled around in the clean laundry so it would be nice and fluffy. I'm such a good kitty. :D

Photobucket

Spanky was busy keeping an eye on the Monster. The Monster wasn't supposed to touch his eyes because they were sick so Spanky had to meow at him when he forgot. He forgot a lot.

Photobucket

Spanky was also grumpy because when Mommy was washing all the things the Monster had touched, she thought about washing Spanky. She decided not to but he was still mad at her just for thinking about it. Silly, Mommy. Spanky's already covered in Monster germs, a couple more won't matter. I never let the Monster get close enough to touch me so I never need a bath. I'm smart like that.

Photobucket

See? Aren't I good hider!

Dante says the Monster won't be broken forever so I'm enjoying it while it lasts. Oooo! Maybe I could sneeze on his pillow and he'll get sick again. Maybe I could get Dante to sneeze on it too...

Photobucket

No comments: