Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Return of the Dorky King


I know I blog about my people's dorkiness a lot, but that's because they keep doing dorky stuff! This is a picture of Edmund with TGWWGA's World of Warcraft character as an action figure. Apparently my person's family bought this for him as a gift! Why?!?! Does he really need to be anymore dorky? *sighs* Anyway, he was ridiculously excited about it. It's kind of cool. I guess. In a totally-still-dorky way.

My person isn't any better. Remember how relieved I was when she dropped that speculative fiction class? Well, now she's gone and enrolled in an actual science-fiction class. This is not an improvement. Not only is she reading SF novels, she's reading what other people have written about SF and going to optional lectures at school about SF. I don't know which is worse: the SF part or the optional school part. This is worse when they stayed inside and watched Battlestar Galactica. It's like all of her dork hobbies are feeding off each other or something.

I think I'm going to go take a nice long nap. Maybe things will be better when I wake up.

1 comment:

Ms. LOL said...

Hi Dante,

I am so sorry you are constantly barraged by the dorkiness. I wish you could come visit here, it's super duper kitty cat fun time all the time! We hold seminars on tuna in oil vs. tuna in water, which catnips are most effective and test out which blankies are snuggliest. Not to mention "help momma get dressed time" where kitty gives me her no holds barred opinions on my clothing choices. Maybe someday. . .